Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 years ago

where can i buy a flower crown in germany?

Hey everyone!

so i recently moved to germany :\ and summer's coming up soon. Which brings me to my point =

Where can I buy a Flower Crown.

More specifically, which stores sell flower crowns?

I live in Freiburg, which is far away from places like Berlin, Hamburg or Munich. Though, this place has Pimkie, H&M, Zara and a whole lot more, I just want to know if I'd get any in those stores or better in other stores. I also want to be prepared for when they come out so that as soon as I hear that they're out the first time, it'll be too late, if that make sense.

So, basically what I'm trying to say is that I'm asking for stores that sell them in Germany, the price and which flower crown would look the best on brown hair with blonde highlights. Or without... I'm still deciding my hairstyle for Summer.

Thanks in advance to whoever answers.