Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 years ago

where can i buy a flower crown in germany?

Hey everyone!

so i recently moved to germany :\ and summer's coming up soon. Which brings me to my point =

Where can I buy a Flower Crown.

More specifically, which stores sell flower crowns?

I live in Freiburg, which is far away from places like Berlin, Hamburg or Munich. Though, this place has Pimkie, H&M, Zara and a whole lot more, I just want to know if I'd get any in those stores or better in other stores. I also want to be prepared for when they come out so that as soon as I hear that they're out the first time, it'll be too late, if that make sense.

So, basically what I'm trying to say is that I'm asking for stores that sell them in Germany, the price and which flower crown would look the best on brown hair with blonde highlights. Or without... I'm still deciding my hairstyle for Summer.

Thanks in advance to whoever answers.

3 Answers

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.