anyone else hate those russell stover chocolates?

i think they are so cheap and taste like crap lol i told my bf pls dont give me that brand

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. They use plastics in them to make them look shiny and delicious but they taste like plastic. The same is true of pizza cheese. Many of the modern day pizza cheeses and less expensive cheeses in the supermarkets have plastics added as filler and to make them look appetizing. It is no wonder cancer is on the rise around the globe. Most of the food sold in American supermarkets is no longer food at all.

You have to be very careful about what you eat these days. The FDA in America has had all of it's power eroded by corporate lobbyists who fight to remove laws that keep corporations from making more money. Conservatives do not worry about the future of our environment or our species. Their greed makes them only concerned about their own lifetime and they do not care what kind of world they leave to the young people coming behind. It is one of the many reasons we need to change the laws to protect the average working citizen and require the wealthy to pay their fair share of taxes.

Attachment image
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.