Was it a mistake choosing Jimmy Falon over Jay Leno?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

It is all about the show's ratings and under Leno they have been steadily declining. Leno is no longer funny and his show is boring. I like Jimmy Falon and I think he is funny. I actually don't watch much television, but I will check it out for myself.

• Finch
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

If the ratings are horrible within the next several months, yes. If that happens, NBC will try to force Fallon out, get Jay back, and make it look like Jay forced Fallon out.

• 6 years ago

I have never like Jimmy Fallon. He's awkward, effeminate, and his sense of humor is too giggly for me. Jay Leno has a more effortless delivery and his sense of humor is more mature.

• 6 years ago

Both are terrible but Leno is much less terrible. Fallon is awful. I can't understand why he would have any show let alone the tonight show.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Jay was retiring anyway.

Fallon is a talented guy, but not very personable and rarely funny if you ask me.

• 6 years ago

Not at all.

Fallon gets superstars to play ridiculous games with him. He's quirky and off beat.

You either like his style or ya don't. I think Fallon is funny. Jay has been kinda stale lately....his heart hasn't been in it for awhile now....... he's just going thru the paces. .......

You can see Fallon wants it more.

• 6 years ago

I like them both. Leno is very funny and his show is very good, but his audience is aging and declining. Fallon attracts a younger audience (who spends more money). Fallon is very clever and funny and he might do a good job. Leno's made plenty of money!

I'd like to see Jay Leno do a series now about his car collection!

• Leno hasn't been funny since 2002, and Fallon never was funny.

Plus Leno sucks for throwing Conan under a bus

Craig Ferguson > Leno

• Texas
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Jimmy Fallon doesn't have cool cars.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Fallon is like the Elf guy to me...not funny and propped up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.