Thomas asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 6 years ago

Fantasy baseball mock draft what do you think?

1. Paul Goldschmidt (Ari - 1B)

2. Adam Wainwright (StL - SP)

3. Edwin Encarnación (Tor - 1B,3B)

4. Shin-Soo Choo (Tex - OF)

5. Jean Segura (Mil - SS)

6. Anibal Sánchez (Det - SP)

7. Carlos Santana (Cle - C,1B)

8. Koji Uehara (Bos - RP)

9. Carlos Beltrán (NYY - OF)

10. Domonic Brown (Phi - OF)

11. Curtis Granderson (NYM - OF)

12. Daniel Murphy (NYM - 1B,2B)

13. Doug Fister (Was - SP)

14. Jim Johnson (Oak - RP)

15. J.J. Hardy (Bal - SS)

16. Howie Kendrick (LAA - 2B)

17. Evan Gattis (Atl - C,OF)

18. Chris Tillman (Bal - SP)

19. Huston Street (SD - RP)

20. Tommy Hunter (Bal - RP)

21. Marco Estrada (Mil - SP)

22. José Quintana (CWS - SP)

23. Nick Markakis (Bal - OF

Thanks guys... I was questioning the Choo pick when it happened... he was at the top of the board so I made an impulse buy.....was worried about Koji too but Kimbrel went so I didn't want a run of closers to go and then get left with table scraps but later in the draft plenty of guys were still there...

Quintana is my sleeper of the year... likely to go undrafted and they guy is a best ready to turn the corner...

Thanks for your insight and glad to know that my concerns about Choo and Koji were valid!

• Ryan
    Best Answer

its a nice looking team. I usually hold off on pitchers til around the 3 or fourth round. Looks nice. Your catchers are the same ones i had last year with the exception i had a 3rd of brian mccann.

• Pronk

Round 8 is really early for a closer..

And,Choo is a big reach in round 4 (Look at his career.Not just his career year last season.).I would of taken another slugger in round 4 to complement Edwin & Goldschmidt.

(You never have too much power in your starting lineup.You can always get speedy leadoff type outfielders later;Or a better 2nd basemen would've been nice in the 4th.Murphy & Kendrick are pretty weak options.)

Other than that,very nice team.

gud loock