How much does Kylie Jenner weight and height?

Guys this is seriousssss!! Our body shapes are literally the same and I am losing weight with dietician. My height is 170 cm and my weight is 68 . My dietician says 65 is the best weight for me. (143 pounds) Everyone says Kylie is not skinny but BELIEVE ME guyssss i follow her on instagram and watch her keeks she... show more Guys this is seriousssss!! Our body shapes are literally the same and I am losing weight with dietician. My height is 170 cm and my weight is 68
. My dietician says 65 is the best weight for me. (143 pounds)
Everyone says Kylie is not skinny but BELIEVE ME guyssss i follow her on instagram and watch her keeks she is literally thin! Like everyone who watches KUWTK will say that. Anyway I am 68 and it looks literally impossible to look like Kylie Jenner when I become 65 :o so guys honestly how much does Kylie weight? Because that would be my aim weight.