Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 7 years ago

What are your opinion on these actors and how would you rate their acting skill?

Malcolm McDowell

Christian Bale

John Travolta

Joaquin Phoenix

Ray Liotta

Liam Neeson

Tim Roth

Brad Pitt

Samuel L Jackson

Michael Keaton

Bill Murray

Steve Buscemi

Matt Dillon

Kevin Bacon

Harvey Keitel

Favorite Answer

Malcolm McDowell: Malcolm McDowell is arguably among the most dynamic and inventive of world-class actors, yet also one capable of immense charm, humor and poignancy.His place in movie history was subsequently secured when Stanley Kubrick finally found the actor he was searching for to play the gleefully amoral Alex in "A Clockwork Orange."

Christian Bale:Christian Bale is an actor who may be as well known for what he does to his body as he is for his body of work. He’s done extreme things to that body in the name of art.

Brad Pitt: He is not at all a good and a veteran actor I think he is just so overrated in Hollywood.

Liam Neeson is one of the finest actors on stage, screen and television today. His character was Franze-Otto Dietrich a Nazi German Officer---he was great in this movie. I have watched so many of his movies with the exception of Schindler’s List.

Steve Buscemi: Steve Buscemi is proof positive that you don’t have be handsome to succeed as an actor in Hollywood. If anything, his less-than-ideal appearance -- pale skin, beady eyes, uneven smile.To the drama teacher who said Steve Buscemi would never make it in Hollywood -- and we’re sure there was one -- let us list just some of the movies he’s appeared in since breaking out over two decades ago: Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Fargo, Con Air, The Big Lebowski, etc.

After I saw American hustle Christian Bale would be high on the list.

Steve Buscemi can play a deranged kidnapper or a dumb bowler.

Ok so heres my list

Joaquin Phoenix(He has made some great movies and they would not be as good if he wasn't in them)

Christian Bale

Steve Buscemi

Brad Pitt

Gap

Liam Neeson

Ray Liotta

Malcolm McDowell

John Travolta

Kevin Bacon

Samuel L Jackson

Michael Keaton

Matt Dillion

Bill Murray

Tim Roth(if find him to be annoying)

Harvey Keitel(overrated)

I will rate the following actors and give you their best performance;

MALCOLM MCDOWELL -- 7/10

A Clockwork Orange

CHRISTIAN BALE -- 6.5/10

The Dark Knight

JOHN TRAVOLA -- 7/10

Pulp Fiction

JOAQUIN PHOENIX -- 8.5/10

Gladiator

RAY LIOTTA -- 6/10

Goodfellas

LIAM NEESON -- 6/10

Schindler's List

TIM ROTH -- 7.5/10

Rob Roy

BRAD PITT -- 8/10

The Assassination of Jesse James

SAMUEL L JACKSON -- 5/10

Pulp Fiction

BILL MURRAY -- 6/10

Caddyshack

STEVE BUSCEMI -- 6/10

Fargo

MATT DILLON -- 7/10

There's Something About Mary

KEVIN BACON -- 4/10

Mystic River

HARVEY KEITEL -- 7.5/10

Reservoir Dogs

I think Brad Pitt is underrated due to him being 'Brad Pitt'. I used to think he was just okay but then I came across 12 Monkeys and it completely changed my mind of who Brad Pitt is and what Brad Pitt can do.