While in yahoo I opened an email acct for my husband. how can he read his mail without opening mine first?

More specifically, I was logged into yahoo. From there I went to the small business section and set up a web site for our business. As part of that, I also set up an email account for my husband (steve@shandsautobody.com). Now he can't get to his email without opening mine first. Also, on our phones, we... show more More specifically, I was logged into yahoo. From there I went to the small business section and set up a web site for our business. As part of that, I also set up an email account for my husband (steve@shandsautobody.com). Now he can't get to his email without opening mine first.

Also, on our phones, we can't get to his email at all.

Is there a way to separate his from mine without changing his email address - it's on business cards and everything....
1 answer 1