Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 7 years ago

proof reading

URGENT!!!

Pls help check the gramma of the following. Pls help change the content with correction and better presentation, thanks!

Assisted on the set up of licensee business.

Worked smoothly for ABC customer.

Assisted teammate on issuing report during peak season.

1. Sales volume of ABC increased 383% compared to Year 2012.

2. To get the job done within working hours which use less company’s resource.

We got 100% accuracy of documentation as per the Vendor Compliance Scorecard. There is no charge back claimed in year 2013. We got a total marks of 80 compared to 50 for Year 2012.

Built up good relationship with Planners and vendors. Helped vendors to well-understood my accounts’ requirement.

Able to response to the changing customer requirement by reviewing customers’ manual from time to time.

Able to resolve issues by my own instead of raise issue to the manager.

Deal with vendors in a moderate way and able to push schedule or get waiver of re-work charges or sample charges.

3 Answers

Rating
  • YIP
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

To assist with a set up to do licensee's business and at sametime to

work smoothly for ABC customers.

To assist teammates on issuing reports during peak time period.

1. The amount of sale of ABC had increased by 383% compared to Year 2012.

2. To get the job done within routine working hours that will save company’s resources.

We got 100% accuracy of documentation as per the Vendor Compliaining Scorecard. There is no charge back claimed in year 2013. We got a total marks of 80 compared to 50 for Year 2012.

I am building up good relationships with planners and vendors respectively and helping vendors to well-understood my accounts’ details.

I am able to response to the changing customers' requirement by reviewing customers’ guideline from time to time.

I am able to resolve issues by my own decisions instead of the manager.

When dealing with vendors, it is always in a moderate way and be able to carry out as scheduled or get waiver of re-work charges or even sample charges.

Source(s): Partly according to ”The Advanced Learner's Dictionary of Current English with Chinese Translation” published by HongKong Oxford University Press in 1975
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

thanks~~~~~

• Jenkin
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

你先要決定格式,如果按你大都用verb開始每點的報告,就全部都要一致,所以不是有時用noun開始”sales volume…”,有時又用人”we…”,又時又用infinitive ”to get”。這是最需要改善的地方;其次是配用gerund或infinite亦要配合和一致: Assisted on setting up licensee business.Worked smoothly with ABC customer. [work FOR 意思受僱於ABC customer;work with是合作或共事;假如你是提供服務給ABC customer則是Serviced ABC customer smoothly.]第三句正確無誤 1. Increased sales volume 383% against Year 2012. [Compare to不是錯,只是簡潔為上]2. Used less company resources in getting job done within working hours. [重組格式] Got 100% accuracy on Documentation as per the Vendor Compliance Scorecard. [假如我理解沒錯”Documentation”是scorecard中的一項目-特定字詞可轉為大階或考慮用引號,不則documentation只是文件處理或記錄文件的步驟。Preposition用on是因為是指在scorecard”中”「的」”Documentation”而不是記錄文件的(of)100%準確。] No charge back claimed in Year 2013. [假如你全都用Year XXXX則要一致year便用大Y] Got a total marks of 80 against 50 in Year 2012.…………Dealt with vendors in a (不太肯定你說moderate的意思,所以難以修改-如想說「良好/還好」或「不錯」可試寫reasonable,如想說「順利」或「合理」可試用coherent) way and able to push schedule [“push” schedule 是中文習慣詞,英語要注明push the schedule faster/up/forward 或改為accelerate the schedule of delivery/production才是英語] and [or前後的東西最低限度要是類同甚至是相等類-但看來這兩件事甚為不同-應改寫and] got waiver of re-work charges or sample charges.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.