What do you think of this Card from Ring of Honor?

Ring Of Honor presents

"State of the Art"

Saturday, February 8, 2014

**Main Event - Real World Championship**

Self Proclaimed Real World Champion - Jay Briscoe vs ROH World Champion Adam Cole

Four Corner Survival Match

ROH World TV Champion "Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa vs "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs Jay Lethal vs "Mr Wrestling" Kevin Steen

Proving Ground Match

ROH World Tag Team Champions, reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) vs Adrenaline RUSH (ACH & Tadarius Thomas)

BJ Whitmer vs Raymond Rowe

Jimmy Jacobs vs Cedric Alexander

Also in action...

- Caprice Coleman

- Barrister RD Evans

- Plus More!

Ring Of Honor presents

"State of the Art"

Saturday, February 8, 2014

San Antonio Shrine Auditorium

901 North Loop 1604 West

San Antonio TX, 78232

Bell Time - 7:30pm

I Said I Gut Suspended: This information is from The Ring of Honor Web Site. If you went there some time, yo uwould disover a lot of Text, Photos and Video Information that you know nothing about. Why don't you try going there after you go to The WWE Network Web Site and learn more about WWE Network? You might also try paying attention to what Michael Cole tells you on WWE Monday Night Raw and WWE Friday Night Smackdown?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Good question. You should try and go to a ROH show. You'd be impressed.

• I'm not a big fan of this RD Evans guy, I personally like his best friend Archibald Peck more

Whitmer vs. Rowe should be a good one (Rowe has a lot of potential, he kind of reminds me of a younger version of Adam Pearce)

reDRagon vs. Adrenaline Rush should be epic (ACH is quickly turning into one of my favorite young talents, and Thomas has a lot of potential)

I'm predicting that Cole goes over Briscoe, even though I'm a huge Briscoe mark.

The four corner survival match should be awesome (Either Ciampa successfully defends it, or Elgin goes over)

If you're too lazy to pay attention to what ROH says concerning "State of the Art" on ROH Shows during The Week, you refuse to go to The ROH Web Site and you refuse to go to The Web Site that ROH built for "State of the Art" and you refuse to even take a look? There's nothing I can do for you.

Sounds like a great card, which isn't surprising since ROH always gives us great shows.