Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

哈妮 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

急~請幫我用英文翻譯以下問題,謝謝

我在外國網站購物,但發現商品有問題,想要向客服反應,請大家幫我用英文翻譯下面的問題,謝謝....

我分別從A.B兩個賣家購入了相同品牌.相同色號的口紅,收到商品時,兩個口紅的包裝以及瓶身外觀及標籤貼紙都相同,但兩個口紅實際顏色卻是不一樣的,A賣家的口紅跟官網一模一樣沒有色差,但B賣家的口紅顏色完全不同,請問B賣家是賣仿冒的嗎?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I ordered two identical lipsticks from two different sellers A and B through your web site.

After they came, I found out that although the packaging, appearances and labels of the two lipsticks were identical, their colors were not. The lipstick I received from seller A is good. Its color is identical to the one shown at the brand's official web site but not the lipstick I got from seller B.

Do you know if seller B is selling counterfeit products ?

2014-02-04 06:34:26 補充:

你一定要分三段。

第一段講明因為你是通過他的網站購物的,言下之意就說明了為什麼你會寫信給他。不給別人,因為他要負責。所以雖然只有一句,也要分段。

第二段當然是講事情本末,問題所在。

第三段也是一句,但也要分出來,因為你整封信的重點,就在要問這個問題。到底你的賣家,是不是在賣冒牌貨?你把它分成一段,問題就很特出。他就有壓力要處理。要是你把它混在第二段,效果就會比較弱。

這是商業書信應注意的竅門。

• 呆子

I bought the same brand and color of the lipstick form A and B separately. Eventually, I found that the package, outer appearance and stickers are the same besides the color. The lipstick color of A is the same as the official website without color difference, but B, with obvious color difference. I wonder if B is a forger.

I have two sellers were purchased from AB same brand. Lipstick same color number, upon receipt of goods, two lipstick packaging and appearance and bottle labels are the same, but the actual color of lipstick, but the two are not the same, a seller does not exactly lipstick color with the official website, but the seller B lipstick color is completely different, ask the seller is selling counterfeit B do?