Should I put my movie collection in Microsoft Access?

I have the list in an Excel file but I was wondering if I should put it in Access or not? I have Access 2003, but since security for this is expiring in April. Should I get Access 2007 or is 2003 okay?

Please no suggestions for other software.

Favorite Answer

Access 2003 should be ok....i say go for it.

Access 2003 really wasnt really a popular enough program hackers would target....so no worries (i wouldnt buy Access 2007 if you already have Access 2003)

some things to think about is ....how extensive is this collection? what will you be doing in Access that you currently cant do in Excel? if you know how to use Access better than Excel, then absolutely transfer.

if you are new to Access, then this might be a good point to learn Access 2007

i so wanted to suggest other software :o)