How difficult is it to play for West Point's girls basketball team?

I'm a girl and a junior in high school. I play basketball for my school, but I'm not all that great. I was thinking about going to west point and was told I could easily get it with my grades and extracurricular activities. I know you have to play a sport and I was wondering how easy it is to play for their... show more I'm a girl and a junior in high school. I play basketball for my school, but I'm not all that great. I was thinking about going to west point and was told I could easily get it with my grades and extracurricular activities. I know you have to play a sport and I was wondering how easy it is to play for their basketball team. I was wondering if it's easier to get on the team because it's in the patriot league or because it's a military school. How difficult is it to make the team? Thanks!
1 answer 1