What does a role model mean ?

When you have someone to look up to, someone who inspires you to be better, they inspire you but their quotes and by everything they do ! Well when you have an idol, inspiration, a role model! He/she is a known celebrity! I think I'm losing my idol I can't look up to her like I used although she did change my life !

I just want to know, if you were talking to your idol right now what would you be telling her ! What impact does an idol do on your life ? What does having an idol mean ? A role model ? An inspiration ?

Favorite Answer

a role model is someone you admire are you try to be like are that you just relate to in some ways are just someone that inspires you in many ways here are people that are my role models ava gardner , rita hayworth , bette davis , betty grable , lana turner , joan crawford , tallulah bankhead , joan fontaine , esther willams , ginger rogers , natalie wood , barbara stanwyck , irene dunne , jane russell , mae clarke , laurel and hardy , abbott and costello , the marx brothers , charlie chaplin , buster keaton , emma stone , amy winehouse , lorde , katy perry , pink , brittany murphy , claudette colbert , jennifer jones , linda darnell , hedy lamarr , greta garbo , audrey hepburn , janet gaynor , twisted sister , montley crue , guns and roses , the beatles , olly murs , bruno mars , johnny cash , john candy , my grandaddy he passed away in november 2010 to cancer and my grandmother she passed away in september these are my role models are just people that inspire me i hope i helped

A role model is someone who's footsteps you hope to follow in... Someone who you hope to be like someone you adore... I'd advice never meeting them..

Well. First I will like to point out the fact that it's not compulsory for you to have a role model who is a famous person. Even with the fact that they can be very inspiring or whatever, I always suggest people to have a role model whom you can personally be in contact with. Maybe your highly inspirational teacher or that neighbor of yours. My role models are Abraham Lincohn, Steve Jobes, my father and two of my highly inspirational teachers.