am I too old for cec?

My family and I are going to Chuck e cheeses and I'm 13.im the oldest kid and I was asking am I too old????

• Dylan
    Favorite Answer

There's no age limit for Chucky'e'cheese. So technically no, your not. However, it is true that it's usually younger kids who go there. If someone my age, 18, was still having birthday parties there I'd be a little worried lol. Although I guess the arcade games would be ok for an 18 year old. But to answer your question, no your not too old.

Well, technically Chuck E Cheese meant for younger kids. I would say you are too old. I babysit a 10 year old girl, and she said she would rather go to school in her underwear than be caught hanging out there. Just sayin'!

• Xuzan

You are never too old for pizza and games..and if any of your friends find out or see you and it makes you uncomfortable just tell them your parents made you go to help out with the other kids