Which of these 3 NBA big men will be the best in 3 years?: Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond or DeMarcus Cousins?
This is my ranking of them in 3 years:
1. Anthony Davis
2. DeMarcus Cousins
3. Andre Drummond
- 6 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Cousins-It may be at a slow pace, but he is beginning to pull his head out of his posterior and as such is starting to spend some of that vast potential he has.
2. Drummond- Big and athletic, but extremely raw. He's shown great strides this year and if development continues he should be a 22 and 10 player in 3 years.
3. Anthony Davis- In my mind he's a reincarnation of Marcus Camby. He'll be a great rim protector, struggle against big post players (fortunately for him aren't many left) and will transition to a perimeter shooter. With his limitations I really don't see him ever being capable of carrying an offense on a nightly basis and producing much more than what he's doing this season.
- 6 years ago
I agree with your rankings, I think Anthony Davis is going to be pretty great, 25 PPG 14 RPG 5 BPG 5 APG
- The Mad DogLv 66 years ago
Anthony Davis. That guy is a beast. He should be on the level of Durant and Lebron