Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 6 years ago

Since illegal immigration is great for the economy?

Why doesn't Mexico allow illegals to flood in through their southern border?

Or better yet, since most of the organizations promoting immigration and amnesty in America are Jewish, why doesn't Israel want illegal immigration? Or any non-jewish immigration period?

It seems kinda of hypocritical when you consider that you have to prove you're are jewish in order to immigrate to Israel. The Israeli government calls illegal immigrants "infiltrators", but the Jewish media in america calls them "undocumented workers".

Immigrants to Israel are sterilized and placed in concentration camps. Why do Jewish organizations like the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society and Paideia remain silent about how immigrants are treated in Israel?

Update:

@Mark S, JPAA

!. They were injected with "long-acting" contraceptives, some without their knowledge and others against their will. All because according to Benjamin Netanyahu, they are a “threat to the Jewish nature of the state”.

2. A concentration camp is defined as a guarded compound for the detention or imprisonment of aliens, members of ethnic minorities, political opponents, etc.

The "detention centers" built in southern Israel for detaining African immigrants without trial fall under the definition of concentration camps.

3. I'll take Cancun over Israel any day.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-migrants-th...

http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/englis...

Update 2:

@Foofa Speculation you say?

Here's a list of Jewish organizations that support a project to end the enforcement of immigration laws in the United States called Progress by Pesach: American Jewish Committee (AJC), Anti-Defamation League (ADL), B’nai B’rith International, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS), Jewish Alliance for Law and Social Action (JALSA), Jewish Council for Public Affairs (JCPA), Jewish Labor Committee , Jewish Reconstructionist Federation (JRF), National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW), The Rabbinical Assembly, Union for Reform Judaism, Uri l’Tzedek: The Orthodox Social Justice Movement, and Women of Reform Judaism, Am Kolel Jewish Renewal Center (Rockville/Beallsville, MD), Jewish Community Action (St. Paul, MN), Jewish Community Relations Council of Southern Arizona (Tucson, AZ), Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington (Rockville, MD), Jewish Council on Urban Affairs (Chicago, IL), Jews for Racial and Economic Justice (New York, NY), Jews Uni

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1. No one was sterilized, child, it was birth control which the government has stopped; your story is a year old.

2. No one was put into concentration camps (<facepalm>).

3. No one wants to immigrate to Mexico.

I suggest you turn your attention to Muslims, who *are* sterilizing women (see link).

• 6 years ago

I beg your pardon, but I happen to be Jewish and I was born in the USA, so you don't know what the hell you are talking about! Also, anyone who wants to become an American from other countries are supposed to go through the immigration system which is written in the Constitution and that goes for Israelis too! Another thing, what do concentration camps have to do with immigration! Unless you are an antisemite, which according to this question of yours, you probably are!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.