was ava gardner nice to her fans?

because i,m a fan of her,s and she was a very beautiful woman

Favorite Answer

In 1962, Ava came to Melbourne, Australia to make On The Beach. She stayed in the hotel my grandparents ran. My grandmother has spoken of her many times over the years. She was a b*tch. She swore like a sailor, which was unheard of for a woman then. She used the F word and the C word. No one liked her, everyone avoided her, she hated Australia, and we hated her. My grandmother said she was a nightmare to host, and a nightmare of a woman. Everyone was so happy the day she left, and prayed she never came back. She was a horrible person to everyone.

• Hari

Very old actress Ava Lavinia Gardner was an American actress. She was signed to a contract by MGM Studios in 1941 and appeared mainly in small roles until she drew attention with her performance in The Killers.

Maybe, I don't like to look up to my favorite stars for who they were though, because a lot of them were probably self obsessed and not very nice. But I do admire their glamour and movies.