Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 6 years ago

Your thoughts on my top 5 boy names?

1. Luca

2. Jackson

3. Charlie

4. Maxwell

5. Brody

Favorite Answer

Luca 10 / 10

Jackson 5 / 10

Charlie 3 / 10

Maxwell 6 / 10

Brody 2 / 10

• Sam

1. Luca, its beautiful name 10/10

2. Jackson Strong name 9/10

3. Charlie love it 9/10

4. Maxwell Nice 8/10

5. Brody its ok 5/10

Source(s): babynology
  • Leah

Ok, we have like the exact same taste in names! I love all of them!

1. Luca 10/10 Love, love this name! On my names list I have Luca Mason..

2. Jackson 10/10 Again, love this name! I really like Jackson Lewis...

3. Charlie 8/10 Sounds so cute and handsome..

4. Maxwell 10/10 I really like this one too..I like Maxwell Avery..

5. Brody 8/10 I actually like Brady better, but Brody is equally adorable!

1. Luca 5/10 it's ok, a bit different to Luke or Lucas

2. Jackson 2/10 it seems too much like the surname. Jack is ok.

3. Charlie 4/10 a bit too popular

4. Maxwell 7/10 it seems quite posh, could be good or bad!

5. Brody 1/10 I don't see the appeal of this name at all

• 1. Luca 6/10

I don't really like boys names ending in 'a' but I adore Luke and Lucas :)

2. Jackson 8/10

3. Charlie 8/10

4. Maxwell 8/10

5. Brody 7/10

Generally, I love your taste! These are five, amazing names :)

• ?

Luca-10/10-I love this name.

Jackson-8/10-I like Jack better but Jackson is good.

Charlie-6/10-I like this name but it sounds a bit childish.

Maxwell-7/10-I am not really a fan of this name but theres nothing wrong with it.

Brody-1/10-I never liked this name.

The best name on your list is Luca. Second best is Jackson.

• 1. Luca 9/10- This name has been on my guilty pleasure list for the longest time! I think it is so sweet and different but not too out there, but I don't know if I'd ever be brave enough to use it, but if you are then I think that is fantastic!

2. Jackson 7/10- Not a bad name in any sense, but it has been overused in the past few years and it's starting to sound a little worn out in my opinion. Still a decent name though and I find it especially adorable if his dad's name is John (considering that the name means son of John) I definitely like it spelled this way though! When people spell it Jaxon it just looks tacky to me.

3. Charlie 7/10- Although I would typically opt for the full version of a name I definitely see the appeal in just Charlie in favor of the slightly dated sounding Charles. Charlie is definitely a sweet name for a kid or a teenager but I would worry that it wouldn't sound very professional in the adult world when he grows up.

4. Maxwell 5/10- I don't mind Max, but the full name Maxwell just sounds a bit like a pretentious New Yorker to me and it just doesn't sound down to earth or sweet to me

5. Brody 3/10- I don't really like this one if I'm being entirely honest. It just sounds a little too trendy for my taste and if I'm being honest a little bit like a dog's name. Also when I say it out loud all I hear is "Bro" and that's not the most appealing sound for a name in my opinion.

I hope I didn't offend with any of my responses I was just trying to state my opinion honestly, I really love Luca (:

God Bless (:

-Alice

• - Luca is a lovely boys name. I really like it.

- Jackson - Don't care for Jackson. I've never liked it. Jack is much better.

- Charlie - Adorable as a nickname. Not so good as a given name.

- Maxwell - Very handsome.

- Brody - Nice boys name.

My favourite is Luca.

• *

First of all, I have to say I love your taste!

1. Luca. I adore this name, and despise the fact some people are trying to make it into more of a girls name. I think Luca is sweet and exotic, and manly enough. I love Luca as a nickname for Lucas, or Luke as a nickname for Luca, although I think Luca is perfect on its own.

2. Jackson is great, a classic, manly name. Behind Harrison, it is my favourite 'son' name. I think Jackson is strong, and has lots of nicknaming potential.

3. Charlie is lovely and sweet. The only thing which bumps this name down my list is its popularity on girls. As far as the name goes, it is my favourite unisex name.

4. Maxwell is a great name, strong, manly and Max is an adorable nickname. I think that it isn't as common as a lot of boys names nowadays, and love every part of it.

5. Brody is such a nice name. I have always found this name to be the perfect mix of masculinity and sweetness.

My top names from your list are Luca and Maxwell. Definitely considering these for my boys.

Luca 5/10

Jackson 9/10

Charlie 8/10

Maxwell 7/10

Brody 4/10

I love Luca, Charlie, Jackson, and Maxwell. But I don't like Brody at all. I think it's very surferish and not very sophisticated.