First of all, I have to say I love your taste!
1. Luca. I adore this name, and despise the fact some people are trying to make it into more of a girls name. I think Luca is sweet and exotic, and manly enough. I love Luca as a nickname for Lucas, or Luke as a nickname for Luca, although I think Luca is perfect on its own.
2. Jackson is great, a classic, manly name. Behind Harrison, it is my favourite 'son' name. I think Jackson is strong, and has lots of nicknaming potential.
3. Charlie is lovely and sweet. The only thing which bumps this name down my list is its popularity on girls. As far as the name goes, it is my favourite unisex name.
4. Maxwell is a great name, strong, manly and Max is an adorable nickname. I think that it isn't as common as a lot of boys names nowadays, and love every part of it.
5. Brody is such a nice name. I have always found this name to be the perfect mix of masculinity and sweetness.
My top names from your list are Luca and Maxwell. Definitely considering these for my boys.