Reuben asked in TravelFranceParis · 6 years ago

Fun things to do in paris?

Im going to paris NEXT WEEKEND

its the second time me and my sister go, but my parents have already gone quite a few times and i'm supposed to bring in some new ideas...

What is there to do? no common suggestions please, we've already seen all the stuff paris is known mostly for. We do like museums, especially war museums.

Thanks for your time!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1 Fort de la Pompelle as know as Fort Herbillon located in Reims city in France the museum is inside the fort on the RN44 from Chalons-en-Champagne to Reims. It has large, weapons, rare collection of uniforms artillery, horse-drawn carriages and models.

2 Mémorial de Verdun located at the heart of the battlefields of Verdun in north-eastern France

3 Le Musée des Blindés (Tank Museum), located in Saumur little town in France the museum was established as The Armored Vehicle Archive Centre.

4 Musée de l'Armée, Hôtel National des Invalides, located in Paris the exhibits and collections related to the First World War are located in the “Contemporary Department (1871-1945)”.

5 Musée Mémorial Le Linge 1914-1918, Orbey museum located in the mountain peak of Le Linge, in the Val d'Orbey region of the Vosges mountain range.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Enjoy the Air when you're there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImgiJvCG0EI

Youtube thumbnail

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.