Are these normal measurements?

Ok so I'm 14. I got my period last year, and was wondering if I'm going to grow bigger boobs. And if I'm normal. Although I don't have the smallest waist I think I'm a little awkwardly skinny up top. Ok so here are my measurements and all -almost 5'5 -about 120 pounds -32b bra... show more Ok so I'm 14. I got my period last year, and was wondering if I'm going to grow bigger boobs. And if I'm normal. Although I don't have the smallest waist I think I'm a little awkwardly skinny up top. Ok so here are my measurements and all

-almost 5'5
-about 120 pounds
-32b bra (34inches)
-26 and 1/2 inch waist
-35 hips

So is this normal? And will I grow more? And it would look weird if I had a thinner waist. How would i be able to become curvier, or is that part of being a teenager? Although I know girls who have bodies I would die for!!! And I would love to have a body like marina diamondis, but I doubt that will every happen, I'm too skinny.
1 answer 1