EXCLUSIVE - 'A portal to hell' This is on the Daily Mails Headline. What do you think of Demons?

EXCLUSIVE - 'A portal to hell': Listen to the spine-tingling voice of a 'demon' recorded by an utterly convinced police chief and priest at haunted Indiana house where children were 'possessed'

Latoya Ammons moved into a home with her mother and 3 children in Gary, Indiana in 2011 and started hearing footsteps in the basement

Over time, she and her children, aged 12, 9 and 8, became 'possessed'; their eyes would bulge, they'd shake and growl

A clairvoyant said the home was haunted by 200 demons

Sons were taken to hospital after one was inexplicably thrown in the house - while there a nurse and a CPS worker saw him walk backwards up a wall

Speaking to Mailonline, the town's veteran police chief, Charles Austin, says he became too afraid to enter the home at night and saw objects moving and recorded scary whispers

He even claims he was 'attacked' away from the house with his car moving backwards and forwards on its own

Catholic priest Father Michael Maginot carried out exorcisms on Ammons and gave Mailonline audio of a 'demon' rasping 'hey' in the basement

He claims to have banished the spirits after learning of their weaknesses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547224/EX...

Favorite Answer

Well that doesn't make it a portal to hell. It's just a haunted house like any other haunted place.

• I believe in demons, however I don't think this is a case of demonic attack/possession. Many of the accounts I've read have the sequence of events (Who was hospitalized, why, when, when was the mother taken in by the police for truancy, etc) mixed up. The evidence given so far, other than the accounts of people who could easily lie, seems basic. The disembodied "hey" could only be recognized as such if you're listening for some sign of communication, and the 'Figure in the window' in the picture released by the police didn't really look like a person to me until I read the description calling it a person.

On top of that, I'm not quite sure what kind of training Priests must go through in order to learn exorcisms, but I doubt one priest with no prior experience with these sort of events could exorcise 200+ demons and proceed to close a portal to hell.

• Colin

Vague, even during the repeat at the end.

Sounds rather like the sound many digital cameras make when a picture is taken- simulating the shutter action of film cameras.

• Mack

You mean the all powerful, master and creator of the universe can't keep a few demons out of a house?!?

Delusion and fakery.

Here is a link to a slightly less sensationalist and credulous take on the tale;

http://doubtfulnews.com/2014/01/demonic-tale-sound...

• Keith

As a Christian believer, born Again Bible Believing, I am not surprised at any of this report. People do not understand or are in denial of the power or presence of the evil that Satan can present in this world and even operate through his fallen angels entourage. Instead of fearing Satan, we have the tools of the Word of God, as in the Temptation of Jesus Christ in the gospels, and especially in Matthew 3ff where Jesus overcomes Satan in the Temptation of Christ. People want to deny the existence of God and of Evil. However, Evil is not the opposite of God, because God too is in control of Evil. When we have the Word of God, as found in the KJV Bible, not the watered down, versions, we can overcome anything-with Faith and the Word of God. When Jesus Christ died, he overcame the Devil, who is a defeated foe. They only way Satan can partially succeed is when people are ignorant of him. Satan is fully aware of God, that is why of all the areas he operates most, and people may think this is weird, is not in Satanism, but in religion. The people who serve Satan, have nothing to lose. But the religious folk who do not have a clear understanding of the operations of the devil, and or Satanic activity, are the ones who are most vulnerable and easily fall to his wiles. There are more people who are ignorant and religious and vulnerable to Satan, than people who are actively serving satan. That is why in the book of Revelation Jesus said, in addressing the seven churches of God:Revelation 3:14:"And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; V15:"I know thy works, that thou art neither Cold Nor Hot; I would thou wert Cold or Hot. V16:"So then, because thou art Lukewarm, and neither cold not hot, I will Spew thee out of my mouth." Either one of these spiritual 'temperatures' can be adjusted. But if one can, picture Lukewarm Tea, it make us want to vomit. And anyone who is lukewarm towards the Word of God, can be likened to a luke warm person. Only Prayer and Fasting and the application of the Scripture or words of God in Faith, can get rid of these demonic entities.

Source(s): The Bible KJV

Hell exists so demons exist too.

Whether they reveal themselves for the Daily Mail is not a consideration.

I thought your puny god was against clairvoyance and all that type of 'witch craft'?

and not, it's not a portal to hell

I can hear the cash tills ringing in Hollywood already...

It's in the Daily Mail, say no more.