Youtube Videos Tearing?

I've never had this issue before and I didn't even know it existed until a few days ago. On Wednesday/Thursday of last week Youtube was working perfectly fine, albeit slow. Then on Friday the tearing started. So far it only seems to be happening on Youtube videos (there were a few times it happened when I was streaming something but it has then since stopped). I've googled and looked around for how to fix this but I've come up with nothing. I've seen answers from Silverlight all the way to harddrive issues.

I've uninstalled and re-installed Shockwave, Java, and any codecs I have. I've done a system restore (I could only restore to the day that the tearing started, unfortunately - and said that on this day there was a critical update, which I do not remember ever having). I have no clue on how to go about fixing this at all. Additionally, it doesnt matter if I have the video set in HD or not, it tears either way unless I'm in fullscreen. Ive checked and it says all my drivers are up to date as well.

I have a Dell Inspiron M5040 with AMD E-450 APU with Raedon HD Graphics 1.65 GHz, 64-bit. Windows 7 is installed and for my browser I use Chrome.

I honestly have no clue what to do anymore and any help would be appreciated.

I've already cleared all my cache and such and the problem still persists, however, I have noticed it only happens on certain videos which makes me think it might be something with Java or other.

Favorite Answer

I've got no idea what "tearing" means, but chances are.....

Your ''Cache'' (Temp Internet Files), "Virtual Memory'' and/or "PageFiling'' may be full

and cannot take anymore, or you have got conflicting "Cookies".  Simply delete your

"Cache" + "Cookies" + "History",  then clear your Memory with a shutdown & reboot.

Afterwards, you will freak at how good and trouble-free everything on YouTube will be.

:-)