Songs/poems/quotes/tumblr/Instagram blogs about moving and/or parents fighting/divorcing?

I need songs about parents fighting or divorce, I've already heard the usual.. "Stay together for the kids" and that ever clear song, and family portrait and all of them. I need one that I've NEVER heard of. Stuff I could relate to I guess is havering a depressed brother, parents fighting , mom leaving, crying, yelling in the middle of the night. Idk. Me and my brother are the only reason they aren't divorced and that kills me that I'm the reason they can't just forget about eachother and be happy. Or do you know any Instagram or tumblr blogs focusing on parents fighting or splitting up. Like Instagram and tumblr poem and quotes blogs. Or poems and quotes on tumblr and Instagram about always having to leave home and move and meet new people and always start over. Because I had to move to London twice and and back and forth and meet new people and leave them and start all over again.

Conflict or anger itself does not have to cause an irreparable rift between partners. With good communication skills and a shared commitment to a marriage, even these are surmountable. How to save your marriage https://tr.im/9NK2E

However, at that point where one partner is at the brink of abandoning the relationship, how can the remaining partner save their marriage? If you are at the point where your spouse has asked for a divorce, what can you do?

You must realize first that, you do have a choice. Often, when confronted by a crisis, we find ourselves backed into a corner thinking we have no choice in the matter. How can we change the situation when it involves another person's feelings or decisions? While we cannot, must not and in no way manipulate, blackmail or threaten our partner into changing their mind, we can actually control how we react to the situation. If anything, you must realize that you still have control over yourself. You have the opportunity to look inward and take responsibility for your own feelings and actions and even have the chance to take personal inventory of what your partner is trying to tell you. Are there points in your marriage that must be changed? If so, respond appropriately and proactively.

Only song I can think of is " Papa was a rolling stone...." if your parents' fighting is bothering you then tell them. Divorce happens. It is sad but you can get past it.

Source(s): personal experience