Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Please help me with this Chinese address?

I have to send something to China but is this the proper address format? Is this how i write it out on the shipping label?

Name; genghuijiang

Guangdong Province, Guangzhou City Baiyun District, xichalu, tongjingxijie155 # 604 510000 China"

Favorite Answer

Jiang Genghui

Guangdong Province,

Guangzhou City Baiyun District,

Xicha Lu, Tongjing Xi Jie 155 #604

510000

China

• ?

Better have someone (best the addressee) transcribe it into Chinese characters for you. When I lived in Beijing, in 4 years I received one (1!) letter addressed to me in Pinyin. Letters or parcels with Chinese characters reached me without a problem.

& don't forget to add the phone no. of the addressee.

PinYin is fine, but rather use Express Mail Service Provider, normal post never arrives