What about Leonardo DiCaprio?

What's your Leonardo's favorite movie? You think he's a good person? You think the truth about him is he's a womanizer or a animal-right? You think he's beautiful or he was beautiful? Talk about him, please.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BUT I'M NOT AMERICAN OR ENGLISH.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am unsure what's favourite movie of Leonardo Dicaprio but I will write the names of movie I saw from beginning to end, i.e. What's eating gilbert Grape, Shutter Island, Titanic, Romeo & Juliet, Catch me if you can, Django Unchained, The Departed, Orphan, Poison Ivy etc.

He maybe a good person but it's difficult to say for certain unless you know him personally and he might be a womanizer since he has had affairs with numerous women, that's something I dislike about all the big celebrities.

He never looked bad for sure. He used to look younger than his age to me like a kid.

His mother is German, his father his half german, half Italian. He speaks German fluently.

Perhaps you should read his Wikipedia page.

• 7 years ago

What's Eating Gilbert Grape. :D Even though he's not the main protagonist, his acting skills is out of this world; if I haven't seen this movie, I never would have known how early he started and how truly talented he is.

• 7 years ago

I had the biggest crush on him around the Romeo & Juliet/Titanic era!

Shutter Island.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

he was pretty good in Django Unchained

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

catch me if you can

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

catch me if you can!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.