Which outfit do you like better with this sweater (for this occassion)?

When I bought this sweater I thought it was suppose to shorter, but it fit more like a loose tunic on me. But Its a fine knitted kind so it could be tucked into skirts. This outfit is for my internship. Its retail and the dresscode there is "smart casual" (so no sweats, hoodies or other sport wear).... show more When I bought this sweater I thought it was suppose to shorter, but it fit more like a loose tunic on me. But Its a fine knitted kind so it could be tucked into skirts.

This outfit is for my internship. Its retail and the dresscode there is "smart casual" (so no sweats, hoodies or other sport wear). Boots are totally fine there.
I prefer more dressier ensembles and classic styles (so the outfit might look "boring" to the trendy "fashionistas" and dudes, but I dont care. Its not you/they who are going to wear it and I dont dress to please men!) so I prefer to dress it up a notch more. For leisure and evening wear, I tends to go more daring, but not for this occassion.

But Im wondering, which outfit do you like better - When the sweater is tucked into a pencil skirt or worn as a tunic with skinny pants (they are dresspant treggings or skinny dresspants without the zipper in the front, NOT leggings)?
and yes, the belt isnt the best of the world, but I couldnt find the one I usually wearing!
and I CANNOT wear heels due to an ankle injury and I cannot go bare legged or wearing nylons, its way to cold for that where I live!
Update: -
Update 2: the outfit is for AN intership. not my* typo
Update 3: the only other options are Combat boots. lol. I live in a very cold hesphophere, flats/sneakers and pumps are giving me frozen feets! :L