How to become a model for victoria's secret when i'm older?

my stats: i'm 5'9 age 14 i'm currently a 32 b/c bra i wear UK size 10 and US size 4/6 my feet are size 6.5 i have light skin i have green eyes i have medium brown hair which is naturally straight i love the idea of modelling and everyone says i should try it but i don't know how to get into it. My... show more my stats:
i'm 5'9
age 14
i'm currently a 32 b/c bra
i wear UK size 10 and US size 4/6
my feet are size 6.5
i have light skin
i have green eyes
i have medium brown hair which is naturally straight

i love the idea of modelling and everyone says i should try it but i don't know how to get into it. My dream is to model for Victoria's secret and be an angel. the issue is i live in England in London and i know most models that work for VS are with either storm or elite modelling agencies as these are big in america but is there a way to work for VS even though i'm from England.

Also how to you get an agent to start out? i've heard the big one in the UK is Storm?

thanks a lot, if you have any tips to do with modelling in general they'd be highly appreciated.
thanks again Lara xx