Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 6 years ago

Ladies, how many other girls in your area truely wear their thin Vans without any socks?

Curiosity about the world outside my little town in So-Cali in the way of fashion. Would love input;)

Had someone say that they had no clue what thin Vans are. Think the normal ones that are worn most often. I refer to them as "thin" because there are numerous kinds and thicknesses. If any additional clairification is requested, than ill post a pic.

• Becky
    Best Answer

Definitely NO SOCKS!

Most womens shoes almost always look better without socks! Many are even designed with that in mind, including trendy shoes like Vans.

So wear shoes in the way that looks the best, and thats barefoot without any socks. You'll like it better, it will look better, and you will be happier with the look!

Put socks on... it isn't a fashion thing... just the fact that your feet don't sweat in your shoes and ruin them faster...

I'm afraid that I don't even know what "thin Vans" are! lol