Yuen Man asked in 社會及文化語言 · 6 years ago

吾該幫手睇下篇文同修改

I woud like to apply this programme because i have strong in Higher Diploma

Then get a degree, then going to found related work

I think I have the some advantages for hotels job

For example, I have a sense of responsibility, I will do the work assigned to others

And when I am punctual, I have done part-time work, every time I go to work than time to prepare early

The face of the guests, I always polite, which is in the hotel industry in important things.

Although there had work experience, but not in depth.

I hope that through the course content, such as Customer Service Fundamentals learn some skills, to make changes and Self-efficacy Enhancement

吾要google翻譯,please

Rating
  • YIP
    Favorite Answer

I woud like to apply this course because I had graduated with a higher diploma in hotel management. After that I am going to find the related job with some advantages. Such as, I have a sense of responsibility and will do the work assigned to me accordingly; as being punctual, every time I finish work promptly than expected. Therefore I can save lots of time to do part-time stdying so as to update my knowledge.

To face the guests, I'm always polite, that is very important in the hotel industry. Although I had that kind of experience, but not in depth. Then,

I do hope to attend the course of Customer Service Fundamentals which let me acquire some skills, so as to become self-efficacy enhancement.

Source(s): Partly according to The advanced learner's dictionary of current English with Chi nese translation published by Hong Kong Oxford Univerisity Press 1975

I would like to apply for this program because I have astrong desire of obtaining a Higher Diploma and a degree eventually. I am going to find a job in the related fieldafter graduation. I think my merits forbeing in the hotel industry are of many angles. Firstly, I am a very responsible person and willing to take on others’duties if they are overwhelmed. Secondly, I am very punctual and always greet the customers withcourtesy. I did have some workexperience although they were not very extensive. I sincerely wish that with the program I amenrolled in, it will enhance my customer service skills as well as myefficiency in job performance.

would

apply for

I

咩叫 "have strong"? 唔明, 唔識改

你係咪想講, my plan is to first study for the higher diploma, then to get a degree. After graduation I am going to look for a job in the related field.

2014-01-26 23:46:10 補充:

I think the hotel job is suitable for me in several ways.

I do the work assigned to me and when I have time I am willing to help others.

delete "when": I am punctual.

2014-01-26 23:50:00 補充:

I have some part-time work experience, every time I go to work on time and I prepare for work early.

Regarding interaction with guests, I am always polite. I think the manner is always an important thing in the hotel industry.

2014-01-26 23:51:11 補充:

Although I have some working experience before, that is not in depth enough.

I hope that through the course content, such as Customer Service Fundamentals, I can learn some skills to make changes and enhance my efficiency.