Boy wants to have sex?

Ok usually I'm not into this, but this kid is sooo hot. We're in 10th grade (I know that's young) but tonight on snapchat he asked me to have sex with him soon. Usually I would say no but he's freakin gorgeous and I like him a lot. I obviously know to use protection and stuff.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Do it!!! Yolo girl!!

• Chirp
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

No. You are not even in a relationship with him. He probably trolls Intagram and Snapchat asking ax many girls as possibly to have sec with him. Don't offer yourself up to be used, no matted what he looks like.

• Molly
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

If you like him a lot, you need to be careful. Sex doesn't have to be a big deal, but it might be if you have feelings for someone. Just think about the future and his intentions after you do this. You don't want to get hurt.

• 7 years ago

Yea as long your 18 when you are 100% legal. Make sure he is clean. I know that when girls have sex its a big deal at first but then they really dont care.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Ask you'r self, will you regret it in the near future. If not go ahead. If so wait for that perfect guy you are willing to go far with.

• 7 years ago

Girl if you wanna go for it go for it. It's your life. If he's as hot as you say there is no reason not to. Just make sure that it's legal in your state with the age of consent and all or you both could get in serious trouble. Do whatever you want. If you don't want to, then don't!! But if you do want to then he's all yours;)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

As long as your responsible go ahead

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.