Travel in Mexico City!!?

I'm gonna go to Mexico City. Who has been in this town??...Can you tell me something about that

Favorite Answer

Mexico City has its modern cosmopolitan side, but there are also large slum areas. In spite of this it has one of the lowest murder rates for cities of over 8 million in North America.It is the largest city in North America and the only city in the western hemisphere which can compete in population is San Paulo in Brazil. It is also the only real city in Mexico with a multitude of cultural, culinary, entertainment, sports, business and industrial attractions. Living in Mexico City is not cheap, however compared to other mega cities and national and cultural capitals in the western hemisphere it is rather inexpensive - way cheaper than London, Berlin, Paris, Rome, New York, LA or Chicago. You can have an enjoyable meal for two on the cheap for about 25 dollars or you can spend over 100 dollars per person depending on where you go and what you order. Clothes vary too. If you buy at Suburbia they are cheap. If you go to Saks the prices are the same as in NYC, maybe a little higher. There is a wide range of in between. People are for the most part nice and friendly, but as in all parts of the world (especially big cities) there are a lot of anal cavities.

Here is a nice photo tour of the city including the Teotihuacan pyramids in Mexico State which is right next door.

http://www.lostinmylittleworld.com/2013/11/ha-and-...

edit: as for the air pollution mention by the other respondent Mexico is no longer even in the top 50 worst air pollution cities. Great advances have been made in the past 20 years.

http://qz.com/136606/here-are-the-worlds-worst-cit...

Source(s): I live and work in Mexico City

I have been. The air is polluted.

I would not call it a town, it is either the largest or second largest city in the world.

• Millie

I lived there 5 years. If you want answers to certain questions, please E-mail me. It is impossible to describe anything without certain questions. Thanks.