son forgot his pass code to his kurio s 4 touch?
Is there a way to reset it or over ride it?
- ericbelecLv 47 years ago
In order to reset to factory settings, please follow these instructions :
- Power off machine.
- Hold down + first and then POWER for about 10 seconds, release both buttons once Kurio screen loads .
- When you get the open Android picture, press + to enter menu, use - to move down to "wipe data / factory reset" and press POWER again to choose.
- Next press - to choose "YES" and press POWER to start reset.
- Check for yellow text Formatting /data, formatting cache, Data wipe complete.
- Choose reboot system now and press POWER to complete process.
NOTE: This will erase data from your Kurio`s internal storage such as Accounts, System settings and Downloaded apps. But music, pictures, and other user data won`t be erased.
Check "Erase SD card" if you want to clear all the data of the system. It is also possible to reset only the Kurio Interface: Go to Parental area > Tablet Setup> Press "Reset the Interface to Factory Default Settings".
Once this has been done you will need to set the device up and perform all the updates hope this helps :) goodluck :)
- AnnaLv 45 years ago
geeksquad! They do amazing work and its not expensive. A lot cheaper than buying a new one...
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 5 years ago
it dosent workj