Jess C asked in SportsGolf · 6 years ago

Help with assignment question?? PLEASE HELP?

Use your terminology glossary to categorize the words. List the words that all go together and categorize them with a heading.

Ex: Type of clubs—iron, driver, wood.

Assignment Guidelines:

You will receive one point for every word you use. You must have at least two words in each category. There are 25 words total so top score is 25/25.

List five rules of golf etiquette.

Explain the correct stance, grip, orientation, and parts of a swing.

Please help I looked everywhere to do this but I can't find anything...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Best Answer

you must find a golf nerd Wikipedia should be of help. as to clubs you have Driver. Fairway woods(they had names like cleek massie something spoon. As to swing and grip there is no you must do, whatever works for you. I have the standard overlapping grip, smaller hands are recommended interlocked grip as to swing just make sure you hit the ground in front of the ball, your arms extended weight on the right side of your body at the moment of impact and pass your weight to your left side.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

The easiest way to learn golf like a pro is by following "The Simple Golf Swing" program. It's primarily a 31 page eBook that teaches golfers how to make solid contact with the ball, how to avoid hitting fat, how to avoid slicing, how get more power, accuracy, and consistency in your swing. Consistency being the number 1 golf skill.

You not only get the eBook though, you also receive a ton of extra material including video, lessons on putting, driving, chipping, sand play etc. Here is their official site: http://www.golfswingguru.net

• 6 years ago

Google About Golf... they're website is a comprehensive database for everything golf. There isn't enough space here to list rules and ettiquette.

The part I'm hung up on is the first part. What 25 words are they? The different kinds of clubs are:

-Drivers

-Fairway Woods

-Hybrids

-Irons

-Wedges

-Chippers

-Putters

Without knowing what words you need to match, I can't help much more than that...

• Lala5 years agoReport

They don't tell you the 25 word's... I have this assignment and I can't find them anywhere...

• Janice
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Lmao Very good, i shall lern to stay away from auntie karren from now on...all i deen to do is find an auntie karren to begin with :P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.