Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

retrieve data files...part 2?

This is a followup to my previous question. Please allow me to fill in more details as I have yet to be able to retrieve my files. First I have a mac. My apologies for not mentioning that before but I thought it wouldn't make a difference. Also, the files I accidentally deleted was my entire music collection. which is over 6,500 files. which equals over 58g. Most of the free software I've found thus far is a "trial" and only able to recover up to 1g. I just wish my music back. Any advice on how to retrieve those files? preferably for free but if that isn't an option I would appreciate being told that as well and given a price range. In my previous question Recuva was the most advised...i can't seem to download the free version. I can only assume that I'd be able to download the $25 version? Now something else to consider....I download the data retrieval software to my flashdrive as my computer isn't really portable & I don't access the internet at home. (complicated story) does this make a difference? I assumed that if I download to a flashdrive than to my computer at home that it would be fine. Am I mistaken? My apologies for my naivety but I am fairly software illiterate. Please help. My thanks.

1 Answer

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.