Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 7 years ago

Does United serve meals on Transatlantic flights?

Does United serve complimentary meals in coach on transatlantic flights? I read a bunch of stuff on the internet, something about not serving meals on flights between Washington DC only and Europe, and something about switching to buy on board on all Europe flights, but then they changed their mind. I will most likely be flying out of Newark. Has anyone recently flown to Europe with United?

• MS
    Favorite Answer

A quick search of United's website shows that they do serve complimentary meals on flights to Europe:

http://www.united.com/web/en-US/content/travel/inf...

according to united.com international economy from USA-EUROPE i copy and pasted this from their website:

Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, South America (Argentina and Brazil only) and the South Pacific

Complimentary meals are served on all flights.

I flew american airlines from Chicago to Rome in July and was served a meal I'm sure you will have a meal as well

Yes airlines will serve at least 1 meal on a trans-Atlantic flight and they are complimentary. You can bring some food/snacks with you in case you don't like what is served.

• C.M. C

Nicholas, absolutely.

Of course they do, as far as I can see on their website.

You could always contact them about it.

Obviously they do.