Which bank here in the Philippines can i use to withdraw money from my paypal account?

I called banks like bdo, bpi & metrobank but they are all telling me that they are not affiliated with paypal & don't allow such transfer or withdrawal. However in paypal's website, it says that these banks are accredited & you just have to enroll them online. Pls help! I don't want to open a savings... show more I called banks like bdo, bpi & metrobank but they are all telling me that they are not affiliated with paypal & don't allow such transfer or withdrawal. However in paypal's website, it says that these banks are accredited & you just have to enroll them online. Pls help! I don't want to open a savings account from any of these banks if they can't guarantee me that my funds withdrawal from paypal won't go through.