Rent a center employee pay stub website?

I am wondering if Rent-A-Center has a website where employees can view their pay stubs? Or even their benefits? I have been employed there for about 6 months and no one in the store seems to have an answer for me. Thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Tim
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Here's the website....click and read. Keep calling until you get someone with some answers...like human resources!

http://www6.rentacenter.com/rent-a-center-home

Call 1 800 665-5510 and keep asking questions until you get an answer!!! Good luck!

• 4 years ago

Rent A Center Login

• 4 years ago

Rac Benefits

• 7 years ago

Hi there! I work for RAC, and I’m sorry to hear you store wasn’t able to give you the information you need to access your RAC pay stubs and benefits. You can absolutely review both of these items by visiting RAC-Benefits.com. If you have any other questions or have any difficulty with the website, feel free to contact us on our Coworker Relations line, and we’ll do our best to help. Thanks!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

The above is correct with respect to your benefits. It is not to viewing your paycheck stubs. I wish there was a way to view pay stubs as well. The only way to view pays stubs is in the store.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.