Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 7 years ago

How do i go take the state test to get my cna license. i already passed my written.?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You have made if difficult to get the correct answer for several reasons. You asked on a world wide site without a clue as to your location, and the rules vary by state. Also you asked in the category of Cars & Transportation, Insurance & Registration.

Generic answer follows:

Age – The applicant should be 18 years of age or above.

Competency – This is determined if the applicant has passed the written competency course. It includes 40 hours clinical training under the supervision of a trained nurse.

High school education – Applicant should complete high school education before enrolling in the CNA course. You will also need to submit transcript in case you have entered college curriculum.

English proficiency – Since you will be conversing with the patients it is necessary that you are fluent in speaking English.

While you are on your way of getting certified nursing assistant license you need to consider some steps:

Fill out the application form provided by the licensing authority and have it notarized. Then, you should send the application form to the State Licensing Office.

Accomplish the Verification of Training form required by the state in order to determine if the school you have attended is accredited.

Submit medical and background check as well as the fingerprint card to the Department of Public Safety.

Wait for the approval of your application form.

Prepare the licensing fee that varies from one state to another.

Notification will be sent regarding the status of the application. Never call the state Nursing Board to follow up your application.

You can get your Certified Nursing Assistant License in the different states of the U.S. like Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.

• 7 years ago

Contact the company you used to take the written portion and they should have a list of clinical testing signs that will test your skills.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.