Katie asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

What should I do with my hair?

I have pale skin, and I am a natural brunette, like Kate Middleton. My eyes are hazel green and brown, but mostly green. I would really like to change my hair, whether it's changing the style of my hair, length, or color, as long as it looks good. I am getting bored with it. My eyebrows are dark brown so I want to make sure the hair color looks good with that color eyebrows. Please help, and pictures would be nice!

Favorite Answer

You absolutely NEED to read this before dyeing your hair.

BRUNETTES & HAIR DYES PERSONALITY/Health:

http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...

DYEING EYEBROWS

Myth 7: Dye your eyebrows to match your hair color.

False: “ Your hair color and eyebrows should not be a perfect match. A slight contrast is good,” says Warren, makeup artist to the stars. To lighten up your brows and fill them in for a natural look, use a brow pencil or powder one shade lighter than your hair color.

Never dye your eyebrows or eyelashes. This can hurt your eyes. You might even go blind. FDA does not allow using hair dyes on eyelashes and eyebrows.

That's why someone invented eyebrow pencils. If you want to change the color of your eyebrows, shave them, then line them with eyebrow pencils. Google celebrities with different color hair and see what eyebrow colors they have. Google Lady Gaga and check out what color eyebrows she's got with her so many wig changes. Have you seen Miley's eyebrows? She's now blonde!

Google: Anne Hathaway blonde hair. See what color her eyebrows are.

Example from one salon to a client: "i have been a beauty therapist for 8 years and have never experienced a client react to an eyelash tint..

The client came in to have her hair done and while she was having this done asked about the eyelash tint.. she told me that she had a reaction in the past when she had it done so i gave her a patch test. about 40 Min's later she said that by now she would have reacted to it and said she would like to go with it and have it done.. so taking her world for it i done the tint she then asked for her eyebrows too..

this was on a saturday, monday morning i got a phone call from my boss saying i had to come in as the client had a reaction anyway when i got there i was a bit shaken as i didn't know what to expect the client was very sore.. she then said that she didn't want to take further action and that she just wanted me to know to be more careful for next time :s . . . . i think I'm going to give up my job too as my confidence has gone down the drain :( "

Get Blonde streaks in your hair.