I moved out of phila but still have a house there. Do I still owe city wage tax?

I don't work in phila either. If I don't owe the taxes anymore do I have to notify the city that I am no longer a resident?

1 Answer

  • Judy
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You'd file your local return as a part year resident, showing the date you moved and only paying the Philadelphia local tax up to then.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.