Should Juan Mata go to Man Utd or wait until next season?

Juan Mata would get utd in the top 4, however, he is only one player, utd will need some more quality.

He is undoubtably going to help utd though.

Or, should he wait and stay at chelsea? Mourinho says he is adapting, and maybe by next season, he will be in either line up?

Or join Barcelona next season?

I do not want him to leave.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He's too good to be on the bench and he if isn't getting a chance, then you might as well sell him.

Manchester United need new players in central and defensive midfield, not really in attacking midfield, though signing him, might give our players some confidence and get us to perform again.

Maybe he could save our season.

Source(s): Man Utd fan.
  • elvy
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Barcelona have Iniesta, I don't think they need Mata...

Mata needs game time head of the World Cup and United do need him, He probably could get United into the top 4. But I agree they still need some major upgrades on numerous positions.

• 7 years ago

He'd help United for sure, but not sure if they can get top 4. United need more quality than just Mata. If I were him, I would go to a different country. Back to Spain or to Germany, maybe... Maybe not Barça as he might not get as many games as he'd like.

• Ronnie
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

it would take some kind of miracle worker to get that crap team back in the top 4, maybe they can be realistic contenders for a europa league spot with him but he's not as good when he's not surrounded by world class talent, he'll be with crap players at man LoL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

He should leave Chelsea but go back to Spain and not join bloody Manchester united

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

It's a World Cup year...he needs to be playing. I think a good move for him.

• 7 years ago

Wait!

• Stu
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Source(s): take a look at that
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.