I am a 38 year old virgin that has never had a girlfriend before, should I just kill myself already?

The older I get, the lonelier I become. I have come to realize that I am very undesirable to most women due to my age, looks, ethnicity, etc. I notice that women have become more critical on the kind of men they find attractive and I see that I do not fit the criteria of what women look for in a man they would be... show more The older I get, the lonelier I become. I have come to realize that I am very undesirable to most women due to my age, looks, ethnicity, etc. I notice that women have become more critical on the kind of men they find attractive and I see that I do not fit the criteria of what women look for in a man they would be interested in.

I always thought that being rejected is part of life and if I kept trying, sooner or later I would meet someone. But as time passed and all I have gotten is rejected, I have given up. If in 38 years no one has found me attractive or wanted to take a chance on me, then I have to accept the fact that I am not wanted.

Instead of prolonging the inevitable, I am thinking about ending my life. I can see that this world is not meant for men like me. Being unaccepted, unwanted, and undesirable by women is a lonely feeling. I don't want to keep waiting for something that could possibly never happen.