Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 7 years ago

Which is Better - MBA or PMP?

I am a project professional with overall 7 years of work experience. I recently came to know from one of my seniors that at this stage of my career, i have to either get an MBA degree or a PMP certification for further job promotion.

Kindly suggest which of the two would be better for me?

Thanks

Shruti

Favorite Answer

With 7 years of work experience in projects, you must go for PMP certification only. The reason being that PMP is an industry standard for project managers, and symbolizes immense dedication, sharpened skillset, and excellent knowledge of project management terminology and best practices. Also if you look at the project related job opportunities abroad, most of them require the candidate to be PMP certified as an important prerequisite.

Besides, PMP certification also brings with it higher pay packages, professional recognition and better marketability. That’s why if you belong to project management domain, the best way for you to boost up your career would certainly be PMI’s PMP certification.

So don’t get confused between MBA and PMP, and straight away start preparing for PMP certification exam. I would suggest you to register yourself for a PMP training program from a reputed PMI R.E.P. as good preparation is something that turns out to be really imp during the PMP exam.

One of the R.E.P.s I know offering a very good training program for PMP certification is Knowledgewoods. Many of my friends registered for Knowledgewoods PMP certification training and almost all of them managed to get PMP certified within 1 or 1.5 month.

I am providing below the link to KW’s website where you can yourself check the details of their PMP certification training program: http://www.knowledgewoods.in/pmp

Wishing you lots of luck

Regards

Ankur

• baine

Pmp Vs Mba

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Which is Better - MBA or PMP?

Kindly suggest which of the two would be better for...

Source(s): mba pmp: https://shortly.im/xtj1q

I prefer you PMP. Having PMP certification can score you a higher salary compared to those project managers who are not certified. What’s more, one survey indicates that the PMP is the highest paid IT certification (at least as of 2008). More good news: a second survey indicates that PMP salaries are continuing to increase.You can have online training from misp which provides you the best classes.

Only if you can get into a popular institution to study MBA or just a MBA from others are useless or just get a PMP.

I Will suggest PMP as bcoz it has enough opportunity to grow and much higher designation with high salary.

I suggest to you get MBA degree.