What should i do? 10 points for sure?

Ive been going to a drama club for about 9 months now, and for 6 of those months ive been gettingto know a guy. I really like him and i feel like we are pretty comfortable around each other. Other people around me have guessed that i like him but there is one big problem... The next time i see him it might be the last, because he is changing drama groups, and i dont see him anywhere else... :( last time we talked we held hands and we hugged goodbye. Its like everytime we touch i get an electric charge... What should i do? Im dreading him leaving. Plus he said that he'd miss me the most. 10 points?

Favorite Answer

You now have a stark choice - pluck up some courage or lose the chance forever. Get his contact details before he leaves and ask if it's ok to keep in touch. You can then invite him to chat online about areas of mutual interest and perhaps ask him to take you to a movie, McD's etc. If you want this to happen, you gotta make it happen! Good Luck!

I would say join the same drama club as he is going to but that would seem to clingy. So yeah just get his phone number and talk to him over the phone, maybe invite him to your house and hang out . hope this helps

Arrange to meet up with him! Get his number and go out!