what should i do about our relationship?

Me and my bf been together on and off for a couple of years,im starting to notice a bad habit if him pulling away and not talking to me.Will be texting and he'll stop responding and be all on i.g of corse im not going to keep texting him so ill just leave it alone but it agrivates me how he'll disapear for a week not saying anything to me but ill see that he posted on i.g and fb commenting back to ppl through out all of the 7 days but he cant send me a text or call and ask how im doing.

I would try calling or texting him first but i know it wouldn't work because iv tried it and said What's up? Soo you just dont want to talk to me anymore i haven't heard from you in hela long and didn't get a response,it kind of hurts my feelings because it makes me feel like social media means more to him,idk why he's avoiding me and what i did so wrong to be ignored by the guy i love.What should i do?

Favorite Answer

Leave him.. He doesn't worth u.. U deserve better.. If he really loves you, he won't treat u like that.. Trust me.. Guys like this doesn't deserve us.. You will only get hurt.. Find someone that will treat u right and never let u feel you are alone ..

Well if he's avoiding you for long periods of time each time he backs away it seems to be he is trying to give you the opportunity to break things off with him. He doesn't want to hurt your feelings. . Now that's messed up because he should be honest.. but sorry to say sweetie, this dude is trying to slowly back out of the situation. You deserve someone that will love you back

Wait til he comes back to you, be patient for a bit, and then ask him? Maybe he just needed some distance, had something to think about. Just ask, it'll bother you if you dont know