Counter-Strike: Source is copyrighted if used for YouTube?

This is kinda weird... I uploaded 3 videos of Counter-Strike: Source. The first is monetized, BUT the second one can't be. I placed the same song, same server, EVERYTHING is the SAME. But still I can't monetize the second part. And now the third part is "Under Review".

This is my channel: http://www.youtube.com/XeiksYT check the videos and you'll notice they are exactly the same! In fact, it's a complete footage of 20 minutes the original video... And I've been cutting every 3 minutes. So basically they are the same footage, the intro and outro songs are the same. There is nothing different between each other.

Favorite Answer

No, you don't have to pay nikon when you use their camera. You don't have to pay Dell when you user their computers. You don't have to pay counter-strike when you use their game. Just appeal any blocking made by YouTube and they will back off.