Epic FPS game moments.?

All who would answer this question:

What is the awesomest, coolest, or most epic thing that you have done, seen, or experienced in one of these three games: Halo, COD, or Battlefield.

Best answer goes to the person who has the moment that makes me think wtf or freaking awesome.

Favorite Answer

Battlefield 3

Me and my squad somewhat stealthily take out everyone in an enemy base - no man left, and we take almost no damage. Then just as we almost make the enemy base our own, an enemy tank, hummer, and helicopter come to reclaim their territory. The tank shoots us with the cannon, and my whole squad dies, except me, luckily. I sneak behind an almost torn down wall, and shoot just between the hummer and tank with a launcher. The tank is damaged and the hummer explodes, but its two drivers come out, not before I sprint in between the two vehicles, ready to knife takedown one, and headshot the other with my magnum (my rifle's all out). Since I am right next to the tank and right under the helicopter, none of them can see me. I realize that the enemy I took down was recon, and I traded my kit for his. Now I have a sniper - no idea what to do - except maybe... I sprint behind the same wall I was at before. No one saw me. I aimed at the chopper pilot with my Barrett - and of course I miss. ****, now they sort of know where I am. As soon as I pull the bolt, I aim and shoot again, and IT'S A HIT!!! But now the tank's barrel was pointing right at my face. True, it was half damaged, but that didn't affect its offensive capability. I get ready to die, but just then, a rocket from nowhere hits the tank, and it explodes - not all of my squad was dead!

Dying by a bar of soap in World At War. Then getting poked by a hand in a TDM on CoD 4. Also clutching out a round of SnD with a USP Tac Knife

In Halo 2 and 3 Killing everything with an SMG :( I miss the SMG

• ?

In Battlefield 4 I jumped out of my jet and snipped a Scout chopper pilot out with a 200 marksman bonus while in mid air. (not parachuting) :)