Where can I find a pretty tiered- ruffle spaghetti strap top?

For all you amazing fashionistas out there, I need help! I'm looking for a tiered- ruffle spaghetti strap top like in the links below, but in a turquoise color. I've spent about 3 hours searching for the perfect one, but these are the closest I have come to that I like design- wise, but unfortunately not in color or size.



Basically, here are my requirements:

- Either pastel or jewel toned (preferably TURQUOISE)

- Available in my size (I think I'm either a S or XS)

- I'd appreciate it if it was under $30

Well then, that's about it. There are no bad suggestions, and I'm open to almost anything. If you discover something that you think would be perfect, then please please PLEASE answer the question and give me the link :D

I can't wait to hear from you!!! (So don't leave me hanging..... XD)

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Hmm... Might I suggest Kohl's or Macy's? Both have a large selection of tops like that, and I've actually bought a ruffled tank from Macy's in the past.

    Also, never underestimate the power of your local Target. ;-) They have LOTS of stuff - Mossimo, Merona, Xhilaration. I shop almost exclusively there, and they have good sale prices, too.

    Good luck - hope this helps!!!



    Hmm, I know it isn't spaghetti-strap, but could this work?


    Um, or this? Not turquoise, but...


    Hope this helps! :)

    Source(s): Fashion blogger and style lover
  • 7 years ago

    I like to shop for trending fashion items at the Home Depot. They have a great selection. Specifically of sledge hammers and wrecking balls.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.