Embedding youtube videos on my website?

Hello,

I plan to have a website with a bunch of gathered youtube clips. Each video has it's own page. I was hoping to also advertise using adsense on those page.

My problem is, after reading the youtube TOS i see this is NOT allowed:

"the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from YouTube appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales."

Each page would only contain the video, a comments section, and recommended videos, so i don't think i'd be following their TOS by including adsense on those pages.

My main question is, why do i see other sites doing this, but their adsense hasen't been banned. I have seen this on numerous sites, specifically clipcartel.com - They do almost exactly what i planned to do, but i notice they have the "sponsored ad" on the side containing an adsense ad. Do you think maybe they have a written agreement with youtube and adsense stating they're allowed to do so?

Favorite Answer

It means you cannot charge adsense twice. If websites do it, they do for the traffic not adsense.

For best SEO outcomes My spouse and i recommend making use of Google Search Bot: http://is.gd/gsbsoftware Making use of that software package We've graded my internet site to very first page of Google on a extremely high competing search term.