Can the Continuous Glucose Monitoring device be worn underneath your pants?

Many of you may not be able to help me. I got the CGM about two years ago for my type one diabetes and didn't really like it to much. It wasn't because it didn't work right or anything, it was mainly because it was super annoying to have something more to change, and more annoying beeps and buzzing. ... show more Many of you may not be able to help me. I got the CGM about two years ago for my type one diabetes and didn't really like it to much. It wasn't because it didn't work right or anything, it was mainly because it was super annoying to have something more to change, and more annoying beeps and buzzing. Also because it was extremely painful to put in. So now I'm ready to give it another go. I've seen many models of it being put on only the stomach, and haven't seen it being put anywhere else. I remember I tried putting on my leg, but it didn't like that too much because it couldn't sense it there. There has to be places other than your stomach for the CGM to be placed. And I'm not talking about your sides cause that's pretty much the same place. And don't tell me your arms either, because come on, that would look completely bazar. I' really like to be able to put it on my legs or my butt, it blends in better, and there's a ton more room and places to put it. So is it possible to put the CGM any where under the belt line? Or am I right, and the sensor just isn't strong enough to get though a pair of jeans? If you know of anything that can help me, that would be awesome! Thanks!